|Lake District Accommodation Guide||Lake District Business Guide||Lake District Eating Out Guide||Lake District Pubs and Inns Guide||Things To Do In The Lake District||Useful Lake District Information||Events In The Lake District|
Lake District Events This Weekend
Upcoming Featured Events in the Lake District & Cumbria:
Lake District Events This Weekend Friday 29th to Sunday 31st August:
• Friday 29th to Sunday 31st August - Cartmel Antiques Fair
(also Thursday 28th)
At Cartmel Village Hall - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Why not visit the antiques fair and see if you can pick up a bargain? - More...
• Friday 29th August - Kendal Farmers' Market
At the Market Place, Kendal - 9:30am to 3:30pm
A vibrant farmers' market organised by Made in Cumbria is held monthly - More...
• Friday 29th to Sunday 31st August - Mintfest Street Arts Festival 2014
At Various locations, Kendal - Various times
International performers take to Kendal's stages, streets & parks - More...
• Friday 29th August - Arnside Country Market
At WI Village Hall, Arnside, Nr. Milnthorpe - 9:30am to 11:30am
The popular market specialises in delicious home baking - More...
• Friday 29th August - Ambleside Country Market
At St.John Ambulance Rooms, Ambleside - 10:00am to 11:30am
The Ambleside Country Market offers traditional home produced goods - More...
• Saturday 30th August - Cockermouth Antique, Vintage & Interiors Fair
At Methodist Church Hall, Cockermouth - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Featuring antiques, collectables, fine jewellery, cookware, furniture, furnishings etc. - More...
• Saturday 30th August - Tea With Peter Rabbit
At The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction, Bowness - 12 noon
Enjoy a scrumptious party lunch with your favourite character Peter Rabbit - More...
• Saturday 30th August - Kirkby Lonsdale Annual Gardening Show
At the Institute, Kirkby Lonsdale - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
Featuring a wide variety of vegetables, flowers, pot plants & craft entries - More...
• Sunday 31st August - Ulverston Town Band - Music in the Park
At Park Road Gardens Bandstand, Grange-over-Sands - 2:00pm
Another of the weekly open air summer concerts in Grange - More...
• Sunday 31st August - Car Boot Sale
At Staveley Recreation Ground - 9:00am to 1:00pm
Staveley Village Association car boot sale with many bargains - More...
• Sunday 31st August - Prom Art 2014
Along the Promenade, Grange-over-Sands - 9:30am to 4:00pm
The 10th year of selling of Arts and Crafts along the prom at Grange - More...
• Sunday 31st August - A6 Car Boot Sale
On the A6 between Carnforth and Milnthorpe - from 7:00am
The popular car boot - cars £5, browsers and on site parking free - More...
• Daily until Wednesday 3rd September - Lakeland Maze Maize Mazes
At Raines Hall Farm, Sedgwick, Kendal - 10:00am to 6:00pm
Family fun with the two Mazes which are now open for the summer - More...
Ongoing Exhibitions in the Lake District This Weekend:
• Lake Artists Society Summer Exhibition (until Wed Sept. 3rd)
At the New Hall, Grasmere - 10:30am to 4:30pm
Annual exhibition of paintings and sculptures by leading Cumbrian artists - More...
• From Wednesday Sept 3rd - We AM: Contemporary Art Exhibition (until Sat Sept 6th)
Carlisle Railway Station, Carlisle - 7:00pm (except Sat at 2:30pm)
New video and sound installations by Rob Sara and Laura M R Harrison - More...
• Cumbrian Contrasts Exhibition (until Sun Sept. 7th)
At Rheged Centre, Redhills, Penrith - 10:00am to 5:00pm (except Sept 7th 10am - 2pm)
An exciting art collection that showcases a variety of style, technique and media - More...
• Barbara Hepworth: Landscape Exhibition (until Sat Sept. 27th)
At Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal - 10:30am to 5:00pm
The exhibition includes some of Dame Barbara Hepworth's iconic sculptures - More...
• First World War Centenary: From Fells to Flanders (until Sat Dec. 20th)
At Lakeland Life & Industry, Kendal - 10:30am - 5pm (Sundays 12 - 4pm)
The display explores the Lake District's contribution to the Great War - More...
|Copyright © Your Guide 2 The Lake District 2014
Web Design by 7Soft/WSI Yorkshire