|Lake District Accommodation Guide||Lake District Business Guide||Lake District Eating Out Guide||Lake District Pubs and Inns Guide||Things To Do In The Lake District||Useful Lake District Information||Events In The Lake District|
Lake District Events This Weekend
Upcoming Featured Events in the Lake District & Cumbria:
Events This Weekend from Friday 7th until Sunday 9th March 2014:
• Friday 7th March - Arnside Country Market
At WI Village Hall, Arnside, Nr. Milnthorpe - 9:30am to 11:30am
The popular market returns after the winter break - More...
• From Friday 7th to Sunday 16th March - Words by the Water Festival
At Theatre by the Lake, Keswick - Various times
The north west of England's premier literature festival with 100 speakers - More...
• Friday 7th March - Carlisle Farmers' Market
In the City Centre, Carlisle - 9:30am to 3:30pm
Organised by Made in Cumbria with an excellent choice of local produce - More...
• Friday 7th March - Chuck Fish and Friends at the Keg & Kitchen
At The Keg and Kitchen, Main Street, Grange-over-Sands - 9:00pm
Live music in the main bar from the popular entertainer with friends - More...
• Saturday 8th March - Charity K Shoes Reunion Night
At Park Nightclub, Parkside Road, Kendal - 7:30pm until late
With fancy dress comp, hog roast, disco and solo singers from Kendal - More...
• Saturday 8th March - Orton Farmers' Market
At Orton Village Hall & Market Square, Orton nr. Penrith - 9:30am to 2:30pm
With over 30 stallholders offering speciality and award-winning produce - More...
• Sunday 2nd March - Wedding Fayre at the Beech Hill Hotel
At the Beech Hill Hotel, Newby Bridge Road, Windermere - 12noon to 4:00pm
The Wedding Fayre showcases some of the best Lake District wedding suppliers - More...
• Sunday 2nd March - Bark in the Park in Bowness-on-Windermere
At The Glebe, Bowness-on-Windermere - 11:00am
Bark in the Park is a sponsored walk and fun dog show in aid of CancerCare - More...
Ongoing Exhibitions in the Lake District This Weekend:
• Tails of Cumbria Exhibition (until Sun March 9th)
At Severn Studio, Brantwood, Coniston - 10:30am to 4:00pm
'Tails of Cumbria' is an exhibition of farm animal paintings by Jo McGrath - More...
• Wantee Exhibition (until Sun March 9th)
At Ruskin Museum, Coniston - 10:30am to 3:30pm (Wed to Sun)
A Turner prize-winning film and installation by artist Laure Provost - More...
• Solo Exhibition by Tracy Levine (until Sun March 9th)
At Gallery, Rheged Centre, Redhills, Penrith - 10:30am to 4:30pm (daily)
A major solo exhibition by Tracy Levine, Here and There, at Rheged - More...
• Patrick Caulfield Exhibition (until Sat March 29th)
At Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal - 10:30am to 4:00pm
An exhibition of vibrant and witty paintings and prints by artist Patrick Caulfield - More...
• Felt Through Contact Exhibition at Farfield Mill (until Mon April 21st)
At Farfield Mill, Sedbergh, Nr. Kendal - 10:30am to 4:30pm
A showcase of the work of 53 members of felting group Viltkontaktgroep - More...
• Vital Beauty Exhibition at Brantwood (until Sun April 27th)
At the Blue Gallery, Brantwood, Coniston - 10:30am to 4:00pm (Wed - Sun)
Exhibition of watercolour paintings by Thomas Matthews Rooke (1842-1942) - More...
• Wildlife Exhibition at Rydal Hall (until Wed April 30th)
In Rydal Hall, Rydal, Nr. Ambleside - 10:00am to 5:00pm (daily)
Stunning hand painted silks inspired by the diversity of the natural world - More...
• Land Keepers Exhibition (until Sun 11th May)
At Wordsworth Trust Museum, Grasmere - 9:30am to 4:30pm (daily)
The exhibition explores the shepherds whose flocks graze the fells - More...
• Moorcroft: 100 Years of a Living Art Pottery Exhibition (until Sun July 20th)
At Blackwell the Arts & Crafts House, Bowness - 10:30am to 5:00pm (daily)
Including 100 pieces of William Moorcroft pottery and archive material - More...
|Copyright © Your Guide 2 The Lake District 2014
Web Design by 7Soft/WSI Yorkshire