|Lake District Accommodation Guide||Lake District Business Guide||Lake District Eating Out Guide||Lake District Pubs and Inns Guide||Things To Do In The Lake District||Useful Lake District Information||Events In The Lake District|
Lake District Events This Weekend
Upcoming Featured Events in the Lake District & Cumbria:
Lake District Events This Weekend Friday 24th to Sunday 26th October:
• Friday 24th October - Ambleside Country Market
At St.John Ambulance Rooms, Ambleside - 10:00am to 11:30am
The Ambleside Country Market offers traditional home produced goods - More...
• Friday 24th October - Arnside Country Market
At WI Village Hall, Arnside, Nr. Milnthorpe - 9:30am to 11:30am
The popular market specialises in delicious home baking - More...
• Friday 24th October - Cockermouth Antique, Vintage & Interiors Fair
At Christ Church Rooms, Cockermouth - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Selling antiques, collectables, jewellery, china, furnishings & painted furniture - More...
• Saturday 25th October - Penrith Halloween Festival
In Penrith Town Centre, Penrith - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Penrith Halloween Festival is an annual family party day in Penrith - More...
• Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th October - Binoculars & Telescopes Demonstrations
At RSPB Leighton Moss, Silverdale - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Get some hands on advice on binoculars and telescopes in this free event - More...
• Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th October - Halloween Lantern Workshop & Walk
At Brantwood, Coniston - 11:00am to 3:00pm (workshop); 4:30pm to 6:00pm (walk)
Make your own paper lantern and then take part in a lantern walk - More...
• Sunday 26th October - Ride of the Fallen Leaves Lakeland Classic Bike Ride
From John Ruskin School, Lake Road, Coniston -
The third of three events in the Lakeland Classic cycle series - More...
Ongoing Exhibitions in the Lake District This Weekend:
• Ambleside Art Society Annual Exhibition (until Sun Oct. 26th)
At Ambleside Parish Centre - 10:00am to 5:00pm (Oct. 19th: 10:30am & 26th: 3pm)
With more than 300 works by society members on show - More...
• From Saturday Nov. 1st - Magna Carta Tapestry Exhibition (until Sat 29th Nov.)
At Quaker Tapestry Museum, Stramongate, Kendal - 10:00am to 5:00pm (Mon - Sat)
New Magna Carta tapestries will be exhibited in Kendal during November - More...
• Great War in Comics Exhibition (until Sat Dec. 6th)
At Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal - 10:30am to 5:00pm
An exhibition to mark the centenary of the outbreak of WW1 - More...
• After Ford 151 - Blackwell's Dark Place Exhibition (until Sat Dec. 20th)
At Blackwell the Arts & Crafts House, Bowness - 10:30am to 5:00pm (daily)
An exhibition that explores the notion of arts & crafts as a resistance movement - More...
|Copyright © Your Guide 2 The Lake District 2014
Web Design by 7Soft/WSI Yorkshire