|Lake District Accommodation Guide||Lake District Business Guide||Lake District Eating Out Guide||Lake District Pubs and Inns Guide||Things To Do In The Lake District||Useful Lake District Information||Events In The Lake District|
Lake District Events This Weekend
Upcoming Featured Events in the Lake District & Cumbria:
Lake District Events This Weekend Friday 27th February to Sunday 1st March:
• Friday 27th February - Screening of Enough Said
At Skirwith Village Hall, Skirwith, Nr. Penrith - 7:30pm
Screening of the 2013 American romantic comedy film at Skirwith Village Hall - More...
• Friday 27th February - Kendal Farmers' Market
At the Market Place, Kendal - 9:30am to 3:30pm
A vibrant farmers' market organised by Made in Cumbria is held monthly - More...
• Saturday 28th February & Sunday 1st March - Alpine Weekend at Beetham Nurseries
At Beetham Nurseries, Beetham, Nr. Milnthorpe -
With miniature gardens & planted troughs, specimen Alpine troughs, talks & demos - More...
• Saturday 28th February - Boogie With Nine Lives
At Best Western Castle Green Hotel, Kendal - 8:00pm
With band 9 Lives featuring ex-Hoovers, Catdog & Catch 22 members - More...
• Saturday 28th February - David Kay at the Keg & Kitchen
At The Keg and Kitchen, Main Street, Grange-over-Sands - 9:00pm
Live music with David Kay, the young Cumbrian musician - More...
Ongoing Exhibitions in the Lake District This Weekend:
• Grasmere and the Great War Exhibition (until Sun March 1st)
At Wordsworth Trust Museum, Grasmere - 9:30am to 4:30pm
Exploring Grasmere's WW1 contribution on the home front and in the trenches - More...
• Lines of Ascent Exhibition (until Thurs April 30th)
At Heaton Cooper Studio, Grasmere - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Based around William Heaton Cooper's exquisite drawings of Lakeland crags - More...
• From Friday Jan. 16th - Boyle Family Exhibition: Contemporary Archaeology
(until Saturday March 14th)
At Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal - 10:30am to 4:00pm (Mon - Sat)
An exhibition of astonishing earth studies at Abbot Hall by the Boyle Family - More...
• From Friday Jan. 23rd - Emilie Taylor Ceramics Exhibition
(until Sunday April 12th)
At Blackwell the Arts & Crafts House, Bowness - 10:30am to 4:00pm (daily)
A solo exhibition of engaging and captivating ceramics by Emilie Taylor - More...
• From Monday Feb. 9th - Grandest Views: Models of Lakeland Exhibition
(until Sunday May 17th)
At Keswick Museum and Art Gallery, Keswick - 10:00am to 4:00pm
An exhibition which explores both 19th and 21st century modelling technology - More...
|Copyright © Your Guide 2 The Lake District 2015
Web Design by 7Soft/WSI Yorkshire