|Lake District Accommodation Guide||Lake District Business Guide||Lake District Eating Out Guide||Lake District Pubs and Inns Guide||Things To Do In The Lake District||Useful Lake District Information||Events In The Lake District|
Lake District Events This Weekend
Upcoming Featured Events in the Lake District & Cumbria:
Lake District Events This Weekend Friday 31st October to Sunday 2nd November:
• Friday 31st October to Sunday 2nd November - Halloween Trail
(also Wednesday 29th & Thursday 30th October)
At Townend, Troutbeck, Windermere - 1:00pm to 4:30pm
Follow the spooky clues around the garden at Townend to win a prize! - More...
• Friday 31st October - Halloween Ghost Train
(also Thursday 30th October)
At Ravenglass Station, Ravenglass -
Try not to get spooked on the Ravenglass & Eskdale Steam Railway's Ghost Train - More...
• Friday 31st October - Halloween Party Nights
(also Thursday 30th October)
At the Lake District Visitor Centre, Brockhole - 3:00pm to 6:00pm
Including Trick & Treat show, meet the animals, party games, mask making etc - More...
• Friday 31st October & Saturday 1st November - Building Bridges
(also Tuesday 28th to Thursday 30th October)
At the Kelsick Centre, Ambleside - 8:00pm
Ambleside Players present an environmental comedy written by Colin Calvert - More...
• Friday 31st October - Ambleside Country Market
At St.John Ambulance Rooms, Ambleside - 10:00am to 11:30am
The Ambleside Country Market offers traditional home produced goods - More...
• Friday 31st October - Arnside Country Market
At WI Village Hall, Arnside, Nr. Milnthorpe - 9:30am to 11:30am
The popular market specialises in delicious home baking - More...
• Friday 31st October - Halloween Garden Party at the Pig & Whistle
At The Pig & Whistle, Cartmel, Grange-over-Sands - 6:00pm 'til late
With Halloween family disco, game BBQ, live music & Halloween cocktails - More...
• Friday 31st October - Family Halloween Party at the Castle Green Hotel
At Castle Green Hotel, Kendal - 4:30pm to 7:00pm
With a fancy dress competition, disco, toffee apples and 'scary' buffet! - More...
• Friday 31st October - Kendal Farmers' Market
At the Market Place, Kendal - 9:30am to 3:30pm
A vibrant farmers' market organised by Made in Cumbria is held monthly - More...
• Friday 31st October - Spooky Halloween Craft Day
At the World of Beatrix Potter Attraction, Bowness - 10:00am to 4:00pm
A free arts and craft session in the foyer on a spooky theme! - More...
• Friday 31st October - Fun For Kids Halloween Party
At Fun For Kids Fun Factory, Parkside Road, Kendal - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
With party tea, party bags and games with prizes for best fancy dress - More...
• Friday 31st October - Beech Hill Hotel Halloween Masquerade Ball
At the Beech Hill Hotel, Newby Bridge Road, Windermere -
A Spooktacular night of tricks & treats with gourmet 4 course meal and magician - More...
• Saturday 1st November - Bonfire & Fireworks Display in Cartmel
At Cartmel Racecourse, Cartmel, nr. Grange-over-Sands - from 6:00pm
The annual Bonfire and Fireworks display with refreshments - More...
• Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd November - Spirit of Christmas Gift Fair
At Ravenglass and Dalegarth Stations - 11:00am to 4:00pm
A two day Autumn fair featuring beautiful and unusual gifts for all budgets - More...
• Saturday 1st November - Woods, Tarns and Gills Walk
Meet in LDNPA Car Park, Coniston - 10:30am
Visit Tarn Hows, Tom Gill and Yewdale Woods in this free LDNP walk - More...
• Saturday 1st November - Sedbergh's Annual Bonfire & Firework Display
At People's Hall Playing Field, Sedbergh - from 6:00pm
Sedbergh's celebrations include best turnip & pumpkin lantern competitions - More...
Ongoing Exhibitions in the Lake District This Weekend:
• From Saturday Nov. 1st - Magna Carta Tapestry Exhibition (until Sat 29th Nov.)
At Quaker Tapestry Museum, Stramongate, Kendal - 10:00am to 5:00pm (Mon - Sat)
New Magna Carta tapestries will be exhibited in Kendal during November - More...
• Great War in Comics Exhibition (until Sat Dec. 6th)
At Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal - 10:30am to 5:00pm
An exhibition to mark the centenary of the outbreak of WW1 - More...
• After Ford 151 - Blackwell's Dark Place Exhibition (until Sat Dec. 20th)
At Blackwell the Arts & Crafts House, Bowness - 10:30am to 5:00pm (daily)
An exhibition that explores the notion of arts & crafts as a resistance movement - More...
|Copyright © Your Guide 2 The Lake District 2014
Web Design by 7Soft/WSI Yorkshire