The Parish Of Keswick St John
The Parish of Keswick St John is part of the Derwent Deanery within the C of E's Carlisle Diocese. The exterior of the church is built from sandstone from the Eden valley. The Keswick church is famous for its east window, completed in 1879, which shows figures from the Old Testament and is best viewed early on a sunny morning.
Vicar: Assistant Priest Helen Marshall Tel 017687 72130