St. Mary's Parish Church Ambleside
St Mary’s Church Ambleside was built between 1850 and 1854 adopting the early Gothic style and designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott. There are a number of impressive stained glass windows, including two ‘Children’s Windows’ by Henry Holiday. St. Mary's Parish Church is one of the few Lake District churches with a spire, and is built of local sandstone.
Sunday services are held at 8:00am Holy Communion; 11:00am Parish Communion; 6:30pm Ecumenical evening worship. The Rector is Rev. Beverley Lock who was installed in March 2016.