St Paul's Church - Lindale
The village of Lindale (or Lindale in Cartmel) is known to have had a chapel in 1577. The present church of St Paul was built in 1828, designed by the Kendal architect, George Webster (1797-1864) who built churches in the Lakeland area and beyond.
There is much stained glass, by a variety of artists, but the best piece is undoubtedly one of the single panels by Shrigley & Hunt of Lancaster.
Sunday service is held at 9.30am with the first and third Sundays of the month Morning Worship and the second and fourth Sundays are Holy Communion. Tea/coffee and biscuits are available after each service.