|Lake District Accommodation Guide||Lake District Business Guide||Lake District Eating Out Guide||Lake District Pubs and Inns Guide||Things To Do In The Lake District||Useful Lake District Information||Events In The Lake District|
Lake District Events This Week
Upcoming Featured Events in the Lake District & Cumbria:
Lake District Events Monday 21st to Sunday 27th April 2014:
• Monday 21st April - Map and Compass Day in Grasmere
At LDNPA car park, Stock Lane, Grasmere - 10:00am
A practical day on the fells to improve your navigation skills - More...
• Monday 21st April - A6 Car Boot Sale
On the A6 between Carnforth and Milnthorpe - from 7:00am
The popular car boot - cars £5, browsers and on site parking free - More...
• Monday 21st April - Lunchtime Organ Concert at Cartmel Priory
At Cartmel Priory, Cartmel, Nr. Grange-over-Sands - 1:10pm to 2:00pm
With organist Adrian Self - admission free, donations welcome - More...
• Monday 21st April - Car Boot Sale
At Ambleside Rugby Club, Ambleside - 9:00am to 2:00pm
Another Ambleside Horticultural Society car boot sale at the rugby club - More...
• Monday 21st April - Easter Activities at Kendal Leisure Centre
At Kendal Leisure Centre, Burton Road, Kendal - Various Times
Including Intensive Swimming Lessons and Multi Sports Activity Days - More...
• Monday 21st April - Urswick Craft and Vintage Extravaganza
In Urswick Recreational Hall, Urswick Nr. Ulverston - 10:30am to 4:00pm
Family fun day with 25 exhibitors, face painting, craft workshops, vocalist - More...
• Monday 21st April - Cartmel Antiques Fair
At Cartmel Village Hall - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Why not visit the antiques fair and see if you can pick up a bargain? - More...
• Monday 21st April - Hug a Bunny at The World of Beatrix Potter
At The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction, Bowness - 10:00am - 5:30pm
Peter Rabbit will meet his fans and give them a big hug! - More...
• Monday 21st April - Table Top Sale at Storth Village Hall
At Storth Village Hall, Storth, Nr. Milnthorpe - 9:30am to 1:30pm
An Easter Monday Table Top Sale with refreshments available - More...
• Tuesday 22nd April - Walk With The Romans
At LDNPA car park, Ambleside - 10:30am
A leisurely guided walk into the old Roman fort of Galava - More...
• Tuesday 22nd April - Easter at Lakeland Maze Farm Park
At Raines Hall Farm, Sedgwick, Kendal - 10:00am - 5:00pm
An Easter treat for all the family at Lakeland Maze Farm Park - More...
• Wednesday 23rd April - Coffins, Caves and Crags Walk
At Market Cross Information Centre, Ambleside - 10:30am
See a lofty crag, three lakes, a cave & great scenery in this guided walk - More...
• Thursday 24th April - A Tale of Vikings and Monks - Hawkshead Walk
At LDNPA Car Park, Hawkshead - 10:30am
A leisurely walk with spectacular views around Hawkshead - More...
• Thursday 24th April - Ulverston Country Market
In Ante Room or Main Hall, Coronation Hall, Ulverston - 9:15am to 11:45am
With homemade cakes, fresh produce, preserves, hand crafts etc. - More...
• Friday 25th April - Ambleside Country Market
At St.John Ambulance Rooms, Ambleside - 10:00am to 11:30am
The Ambleside Country Market resumes after the winter break - More...
• Friday 25th April - Arnside Country Market
At WI Village Hall, Arnside, Nr. Milnthorpe - 9:30am to 11:30am
The popular market specialises in delicious home baking - More...
• Friday 25th April - Blood Donor Session in Keswick
At Main Hall, Rawnsley Centre, Keswick - 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Do something amazing - give blood and save a life! - More...
• Friday 25th April - Kendal Farmers' Market
At the Market Place, Kendal - 9:30am to 3:30pm
A vibrant farmers' market organised by Made in Cumbria is held monthly - More...
• Saturday 26th April - CancerCare StarWalk 2014
From lakes leisure, Burton Road, Kendal - 9:00pm
The 8th StarWalk event is a charity night walk or run around Kendal - More...
• Saturday 26th April until Monday 5th May - Ulverston WalkFest 2014
In and around Ulverston and hills and fells of the Duddon and Rusland Valleys -
A 10 day festival of walks and evening events that celebrate Ulverston - More...
• Sunday 27th April - Prom Art 2014
Along the Promenade, Grange-over-Sands - 9:30am to 4:00pm
The 10th year of selling of Arts and Crafts along the prom at Grange - More...
• Sunday 27th April - Commodore Inn Entertainment
At the Commodore Inn, Main Street, Grange-over-Sands - 4:00pm
Chuck Fish and the Noise Club perform at the Commodore - More...
• Sunday 27th April - Louise Jordan: Florilegium Spring Tour in Windermere
At The Mortal Man, Beckside, Windermere - 9:00pm
Hailed "a rising star" by the Telegraph, Louise performs at The Mortal Man - More...
• Sunday 27th April - Spring Craft & Shopping Fair in Lazonby
At Lazonby Village Hall, Lazonby near Penrith - 10:00am to 4:00pm
With 10 stalls of crafts, gifts, clothes, toys, books and plants - More...
Ongoing Exhibitions in the Lake District This Week:
• Felt Through Contact Exhibition at Farfield Mill (until Mon April 21st)
At Farfield Mill, Sedbergh, Nr. Kendal - 10:30am to 4:30pm
A showcase of the work of 53 members of felting group Viltkontaktgroep - More...
• Vital Beauty Exhibition at Brantwood (until Sun April 27th)
At the Blue Gallery, Brantwood, Coniston - 10:30am to 4:00pm (Wed - Sun)
Exhibition of watercolour paintings by Thomas Matthews Rooke (1842-1942) - More...
• Wildlife Exhibition at Rydal Hall (until Wed April 30th)
In Rydal Hall, Rydal, Nr. Ambleside - 10:00am to 5:00pm (daily)
Stunning hand painted silks inspired by the diversity of the natural world - More...
• Land Keepers Exhibition (until Sun 11th May)
At Wordsworth Trust Museum, Grasmere - 9:30am to 4:30pm (daily)
The exhibition explores the shepherds whose flocks graze the fells - More...
• British Surrealism Unlocked Exhibition (until Sat June 21st)
At Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal - 10:30am to 5:00pm
Comprising key British surrealist works from Dr Jeffrey Sherwin's collection - More...
• Moorcroft: 100 Years of a Living Art Pottery Exhibition (until Sun July 20th)
At Blackwell the Arts & Crafts House, Bowness - 10:30am to 5:00pm (daily)
Including 100 pieces of William Moorcroft pottery and archive material - More...
|Copyright © Your Guide 2 The Lake District 2014
Web Design by 7Soft/WSI Yorkshire