|Lake District Accommodation Guide||Lake District Business Guide||Lake District Eating Out Guide||Lake District Pubs and Inns Guide||Things To Do In The Lake District||Useful Lake District Information||Events In The Lake District|
Lake District Events This Week
Upcoming Featured Events in the Lake District & Cumbria:
Lake District Events Monday 24th to Sunday 30th November 2014:
• Wednesday 26th November - Friends of the Lake District Fell Care Day
Meet at Grasmere Village Hall, Grasmere - 10:00am to 3:00pm
Join other volunteers with activities in and around Grasmere - More...
• Thursday 27th November - Ulverston Country Market
In Ante Room or Main Hall, Coronation Hall, Ulverston - 9:15am to 11:45am
With homemade cakes, fresh produce, preserves, hand crafts etc. - More...
• Thursday 27th November - Stella & Dot Party at the Dale Lodge Hotel
At Dale Lodge Hotel, Red Bank Road, Grasmere - 6:30pm
Stella & Dot are taking Grasmere by storm with a styling & shopping event - More...
• Thursday 27th November - Carlisle & District Egyptology Society Meeting
At Quaker Meeting House, Fisher Street, Carlisle - 2:00pm
Meeting in Carlisle for people interested in Ancient Egypt - More...
• Friday 28th November - Arnside Country Market
At WI Village Hall, Arnside, Nr. Milnthorpe - 9:30am to 11:30am
The popular market specialises in delicious home baking - More...
• Friday 28th November - Lou Taylor's Soul Train at The Pheasant Inn
At The Pheasant Inn, Allithwaite, Nr. Grange-over-Sands -
Cabaret night with 3 course dinner plus live entertainment from the soul sensation - More...
• Friday 28th November - Cockermouth Antique, Vintage & Interiors Fair
At Christ Church Rooms, Cockermouth - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Selling antiques, collectables, jewellery, china, furnishings & painted furniture - More...
• Friday 28th November - Kendal Farmers' Market
At the Market Place, Kendal - 9:30am to 3:30pm
A vibrant farmers' market organised by Made in Cumbria is held monthly - More...
• Friday 28th to Sunday 30th November - Santa in Love
At the Old Laundry Theatre, Bowness-on-Windermere - 11:30am & 1:30pm
A magical, fun-filled Christmas show with lots of sing-along songs - More...
• Friday 28th, Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th November - Christmas Craft Fair
At Dacre Hall, Lanercost Priory, Nr. Brampton - 10:00am to 5:30pm
This annual quality craft fair in aid of Dacre Hall is always well attended - More...
• Friday 28th November - Settlebeck School Christmas Fair
At Settlebeck School, Sedbergh, Nr. Kendal - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
With local quality gifts & produce, Santa's Grotto, raffle, prizes, etc. - More...
• Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th November - Dickensian Christmas Festival
In and around Ulverston Town Centre - Various Times
The 16th annual Festival attracts thousands of visitors each year - More...
• Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th November - Ulverston Society of Artists Exhibition
At the Coronation Hall, Ulverston - 9:30am to 5:00pm (4:30pm Sat)
The annual 2-day exhibition coincides with the Dickensian Weekend - More...
• Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th November - Binoculars & Telescopes Demonstrations
At RSPB Leighton Moss, Silverdale - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Get some hands on advice on binoculars and telescopes in this free event - More...
• Saturday 29th November - Dickensian Christmas Crime at the Uplands Hotel
At the Uplands Hotel, Nr. Cartmel & Grange-over-Sands - 7:00pm
A seasonal murder mystery at the Uplands Hotel with a three course dinner - More...
• Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th November - Santa Express
From Ravenglass Station, Ravenglass - Times TBA
Enjoy a magical journey on Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway's Santa Express - More...
Ongoing Exhibitions in the Lake District This Week:
• Magna Carta Tapestry Exhibition (until Sat 29th Nov.)
At Quaker Tapestry Museum, Stramongate, Kendal - 10:00am to 5:00pm (Mon - Sat)
New Magna Carta tapestries will be exhibited in Kendal during November - More...
• Great War in Comics Exhibition (until Sat Dec. 6th)
At Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal - 10:30am to 5:00pm
An exhibition to mark the centenary of the outbreak of WW1 - More...
• First World War Centenary: From Fells to Flanders (until Sat Dec. 20th)
At Lakeland Life & Industry, Kendal - 10:30am - 5pm (Sundays 12 - 4pm)
The display explores the Lake District's contribution to the Great War - More...
• After Ford 151 - Blackwell's Dark Place Exhibition (until Sat Dec. 20th)
At Blackwell the Arts & Crafts House, Bowness - 10:30am to 5:00pm (daily)
An exhibition that explores the notion of arts & crafts as a resistance movement - More...
|Copyright © Your Guide 2 The Lake District 2014
Web Design by 7Soft/WSI Yorkshire