|Lake District Accommodation Guide||Lake District Business Guide||Lake District Eating Out Guide||Lake District Pubs and Inns Guide||Things To Do In The Lake District||Useful Lake District Information||Events In The Lake District|
Lake District Events This Week
Upcoming Featured Events in the Lake District & Cumbria:
Lake District Events Monday 26th January until Sunday 1st February 2015:
• Friday 30th January - Kendal Farmers' Market
At the Market Place, Kendal - 9:30am to 3:30pm
A vibrant farmers' market organised by Made in Cumbria is held monthly - More...
• Friday 30th & Saturday 31st January & Sunday 1st February - Hansel & Gretel
At Victory Hall, Station Road, Broughton-in-Furness - 7:30pm (Sun 3:30pm)
Broughton Drama Group presents their twentieth anniversary pantomime - More...
• Saturday 31st January - Tim Farron MP Advice Surgery
At Victoria Hall, Grange-over-Sands - 10:00am to 11:00am
Tim Farron MP for Westmorland & Lonsdale holds another surgery - More...
• Sunday 1st February - Free Public Talk - Stop Worrying, Start Living
At Manjushri Kadampa Meditation Centre, Ulverston - 11:00am to 12:30pm
A talk by international teacher Gen-la Kelsang Dekyong at Conishead Priory - More...
• Sunday 1st February - Hydro Hotel Weddings & Events Showcase
At Hydro Hotel, Helm Road, Bowness-on-Windermere - 11:30am to 3:00pm
A great chance to view their wedding facilities and talk to wedding suppliers - More...
Ongoing Exhibitions in the Lake District This Week:
• Grasmere and the Great War Exhibition (until Sun March 1st)
At Wordsworth Trust Museum, Grasmere - 9:30am to 4:30pm
Exploring Grasmere's WW1 contribution on the home front and in the trenches - More...
• Lines of Ascent Exhibition (until Thurs April 30th)
At Heaton Cooper Studio, Grasmere - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Based around William Heaton Cooper's exquisite drawings of Lakeland crags - More...
• Boyle Family Exhibition: Contemporary Archaeology (until Sat March 14th)
At Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal - 10:30am to 4:00pm (Mon - Sat)
An exhibition of astonishing earth studies at Abbot Hall by the Boyle Family - More...
• From Friday Jan. 23rd - Emilie Taylor Ceramics Exhibition
(until Sunday April 12th)
At Blackwell the Arts & Crafts House, Bowness - 10:30am to 4:00pm (daily)
A solo exhibition of engaging and captivating ceramics by Emilie Taylor - More...
• From Monday Feb. 9th - Grandest Views: Models of Lakeland Exhibition
(until Sunday May 17th)
At Keswick Museum and Art Gallery, Keswick - 10:00am to 4:00pm
An exhibition which explores both 19th and 21st century modelling technology - More...
|Copyright © Your Guide 2 The Lake District 2015
Web Design by 7Soft/WSI Yorkshire