|Lake District Accommodation Guide||Lake District Business Guide||Lake District Eating Out Guide||Lake District Pubs and Inns Guide||Things To Do In The Lake District||Useful Lake District Information||Events In The Lake District|
Lake District Events This Week
Upcoming Featured Events in the Lake District & Cumbria:
Lake District Events Monday 2nd until Sunday 8th March 2015:
• Monday 2nd March - Blood Donor Session in Kendal
At Castle Green Hotel, Kendal - 1:45pm to 3:45pm & 5:00pm to 7:30pm
Do something amazing - give blood and save a life! - More...
• Tuesday 3rd to Saturday 7th March - Grange Amateur Operatic Society
At Victoria Hall, Grange-over-Sands - 2:30pm & 7:30pm
The popular Society's annual production for 2015 is The King and I - More...
• Wednesday 4th March - Introduction to Alpines Talk at Beetham Nurseries
At Beetham Nurseries, Beetham, Nr. Milnthorpe - 7:30pm
A fascinating talk with slides & samples by members of the Alpine Garden Society - More...
• Thursday 5th and Friday 6th March - John Prescott as Tom Jones Tribute
Uplands Hotel, Nr. Cartmel & Grange-over-Sands - 7:30pm
A 3 course meal and great entertainment from Tom Jones tribute John Prescott - More...
• Thursday 5th March - Meditation and Buddhism Classes in Kendal
At Lakes Centre (Cancer Care), Kendal - 7:30pm to 9:00pm
Weekly classes with practical instructions on using meditation to reduce stress - More...
• Friday 6th March - Lynx Club Fitting Day at Grange Golf Club
At Grange-over-Sands Golf Club, Grange-over-Sands - 11:00am to 3:00pm
A Lynx club fitting day hosted by Nick Lowe PGA Professional - More...
• Friday 6th March - Sportsman's Dinner with John Parrott
At the Commodore Inn, Main Street, Grange-over-Sands - 7:00pm
With snooker legend John Parrott and comedian Marvin Cheeseman - More...
• Friday 6th to Sunday 15th March - Words by the Water Festival
At Theatre by the Lake, Keswick - Various times
The north west of England's premier literature festival with 100 speakers - More...
• Saturday 7th March - Record & CD Fair in Windermere
At The Ladyholme Centre, Lake Road, Windermere - 8:00am to 6:00pm
Featuring Pop & Rock Collectors vinyl records to buy and sell plus CDs - More...
• Sunday 8th March - Spring Gift Fair in Endmoor
At Endmoor Village Hall, Endmoor, Near Kendal - 10:00am to 3:00pm
Many stalls of handmade crafts and gifts with something for everyone - More...
• Sunday 8th March - Wedding Fayre at the Beech Hill Hotel
At the Beech Hill Hotel, Newby Bridge Road, Windermere - 12noon to 4:00pm
Showcasing some of the best wedding suppliers in the Lake District - More...
Ongoing Exhibitions in the Lake District This Week:
• Boyle Family Exhibition: Contemporary Archaeology (until Sat March 14th)
At Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal - 10:30am to 4:00pm (Mon - Sat)
An exhibition of astonishing earth studies at Abbot Hall by the Boyle Family - More...
• Emilie Taylor Ceramics Exhibition (until Sunday April 12th)
At Blackwell the Arts & Crafts House, Bowness - 10:30am to 4:00pm (daily)
A solo exhibition of engaging and captivating ceramics by Emilie Taylor - More...
• Lines of Ascent Exhibition (until Thurs April 30th)
At Heaton Cooper Studio, Grasmere - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Based around William Heaton Cooper's exquisite drawings of Lakeland crags - More...
• Grandest Views: Models of Lakeland Exhibition (until Sunday May 17th)
At Keswick Museum and Art Gallery, Keswick - 10:00am to 4:00pm
An exhibition which explores both 19th and 21st century modelling technology - More...
|Copyright © Your Guide 2 The Lake District 2015
Web Design by 7Soft/WSI Yorkshire